|Repair||Repair red-hot elements and machines.||Mallot Mr. Brown Mr. Gibbs Salaman|
|Strength||These characters pull orange levers and lift up other minifigs and smash them to pieces.||Blackbeard Bo’sun Crash Davy Jones Garheng Gunner Zombie Tattoo Pirate Quartermaster Zombie|
Who can break glass in Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
You need the character Syrena (mermaid looking,carries a purple whip weapon),who’s scream can break it…she isn’t a buyable character,but an unlocked one later in the game…so if she’s not in your free play cast,you haven’t gotten that far in the story mode to unlock her yet.
How do you dig underwater in Lego Pirates?
It’s not appearing as an option. Go underwater by the statue without a head and use Jack’s compass. It will take you in front of the statue where you have to dig.
Who can sing in Lego Pirates?
- The mermaids can sing and Philip from the 4th film can also sing. User Info: scottifer_24. scottifer_24 – 10 years ago 1 0.
- The three characters that can sing are: Syrena, Mermaid (only was used when doing the free play of White Cap Bay), and Philip. User Info: jermbug1983. jermbug1983 – 10 years ago 1 0.
Did Johnny Depp voice in Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
indicates a voice-only role.
|Character||Captain Jack Sparrow|
|Film||Dead Man’s Chest||Johnny Depp|
|Video games||Dead Man’s Chest||Johnny Depp|
|At World’s End||Jared Butler|
What is character treasure in Lego Pirates?
Character Treasure: Releases studs upon defeating minifigs. Disguises: Makes all minifigs in entire game wear glasses with attached large nose and handlebar mustache. Extra hearts: Adds two hearts to your health bar. Extra Toggle: Extra characters to play as.
How do you get gold bricks in Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
- Finding all Minikits.
- Collecting a certain number of Lego Studs reaching “True Pirate” status.
- Finding all the Compass pieces in a level.
- Completing a level in Story Mode.
- When you finish all minikits from one Story’s levels, you find another gold brick on the end of its minikit pier in the port level.