There are only six story missions in the Incredibles 2 portion of the game, and all of them can be completed in an afternoon.
How do you complete Lego Incredibles?
To achieve 100% completion of LEGO The Incredibles, you have to meet the following conditions:
- Complete all of the 12 story levels earning the hero title (collect all of the coins on every level).
- Collect all of the Minikits, there’re 10 per every story level.
Is there an Incredibles three?
The makers are still tight-lipped on the possibility of The Incredibles 3. Incredibles 2 took three years from the announcement to its premiere, so if the creators start to work on it this year, we won’t be able to see it until 2024. … Currently, there are no updates on The Incredibles 3.
How do you play 2 player on Lego Incredibles?
To change the split screen mode, follow these instructions:
- Pause the game during play and select Options.
- Highlight the Split Screen Mode option and press the Return (↩) key to switch the mode.
- Highlight Accept and press the Return (↩) key.