Info: Head to the dorm room, just off the left side of the Gryffindor common room. There, head to the left side and use Leviosa magic to lift a huge vase of flowers into the air. It was sitting on a treasure chest, which you can now open to find a Red Brick. An owl is just to the side, so deliver the brick to the owl.
How do you get the X2 studs in Lego Harry Potter?
This is easy once you collect enough bricks to unlock 2x, 4x, 10x etc multipliers. Go into options and turn the multipliers on once you have unlocked them and you will have a million studs in no time.
Where are all the red bricks in Lego Harry Potter?
When you find a Red Brick, you’ll be somewhere in Hogwarts Castle itself. There should be an owl perch nearby. Take the brick to the perch and it will be sent out to the Emporium. Then you can head to the Emporium (in Diagon Alley) and purchase whatever ‘Extra’ the brick made available.
What does score X2 do in LEGO Harry Potter?
Score X2 doubles the amount of Studs you collect. It stacks with the other Stud Multipliers.
What is Red Brick 18 in Lego Harry Potter?
Red Brick 18 is the only one that can’t be unlocked through entering cheats. This 18th Red Brick first shows up on your way to Year 2 Level 2 as you are making your way through Hogwarts. There is a courtyard with a fountain surrounded by four statues. Destroy the statues, and with the remains form a knight.
Where is the divination classroom Harry Potter 5 7?
It was located in the North Tower. It was accessible through a circular trapdoor and was described as looking like a cross between somebody’s attic and an old-fashioned teashop. The classroom was located at the top of the Divination Stairwell, connected to the rest of the castle by the long corridor.
Which characters can use dark magic in Lego Harry Potter 5 7?
Known Playable Characters
- Aberforth Dumbledore.
- Alastor Moody (Abilities: Use Magical Eye)
- Albus Dumbledore (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antioch Peverell (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antonin Dolohov (Abilities: Dark Magic)
- Arabella Figg.
- Argus Filch (Abilities: Mrs.
What are ghost studs worth?
Allows you to collect ghost studs, which are dropped by the guide and worth 1,000 each. In this small courtyard, use Diffindo on the tree.
How do you get into Hogwarts Year 7?
After completing Level 2 in Year 7, you will be outside of a tent with Harry and Hermione. Go inside the tent and to the left is a table with a map on it. Interact with it to travel to Hogwarts and get the trophy.
Where is the owl box in Lego Harry Potter 5 7?
- The Red Brick area is in the Leaky Cauldron. Go up the stairs and through the door at the back. …
- Unlike Years 1-4, you don’t buy the Red Brick features in Eyelops Owl Emporium, rather, you buy them in a room in the upstairs area of The Leaky Cauldron. User Info: silly_sausage.
Where do you buy characters in LEGO Harry Potter Years 5 7?
- Near the end of Diagon alley, to the left, there is a doorway leading into Madam Malkin’s Robes for all Occasions. You can buy characters here. …
- When you get to Diagon Alley, go to Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions, which is the purple shop. You can buy characters you have unlocked in there.