How do you glide in Lego Batman 2?
- Well you jump up and jump again and hold the jump button to glide. There are other characters with the ability as well, such as Alfred, Penguin, and Killer Moth. …
- You press B to jump,then B again to glide. User Info: Hotguy845. …
- Press B once to jump, then press B in mid-air to float. User Info: mariostar0001.
Where are the vehicles in Lego Batman 2?
|Vehicle||Cost||Where to Find|
|Clown Goon Boat||100,000||Floating at the dock on the west side of the southern island.|
|Fire Engine||100,000||Parked near Gotham Cathedral.|
|Giant Dodgem||500,000||Parked in the Amusement Mile parking lot.|
|Harley Quinn’s Monster Truck||1,000,000||Parked in the Amusement Mile parking lot.|
Where are all the characters in LEGO Batman 2?
|Character||Cost||Where to Find|
|Bruce Wayne||125,000||Build the Gold Brick Door on the roof of Wayne Tower.|
|Captain Boomerang||100,000||Activate the Batcomputer Remote Terminal by Arkham Asylum.|
|Captain Cold||—||Preorder DLC|
|Catwoman||125,000||Activate the Batcomputer Remote Terminal at the Police Station. She’s on the roof.|
How do you get the gold brick in Gotham Zoo Lego Batman 2?
Find the polar bear exhibit in Gotham Zoo. It’s right across from the penguin exhibit. Hop on a polar bear and follow the Stud trail to a Gold Brick.
How do you unlock cyborg in Lego Batman 2?
How do you get the minikit to get cyborg?
- Answer from: Addy. Hi, do you no witch level has cyborg’s minikit. if you no tell me. …
- Answer from: Supreme. He is in Wayne Industries. …
- Answer from: duh. Um. …
- Answer from: IQ. To get cyborg on buttons go top left, bottom right, top right, bottom left, and u get cyborg!