|Main Story||204||13h 34m|
|Main + Extras||146||24h 29m|
|All PlayStyles||541||25h 57m|
How long does it take to 100% Lego Star Wars 2?
Based on 241 User Ratings
|PlayStation 2||40||32h 21m|
|PlayStation Portable||13||37h 28m|
How long does it take to 100% Lego Star Wars 3?
Based on 183 User Ratings
|PlayStation 3||25||32h 56m|
|PlayStation Now||1||36h 30m|
How long does it take to 100% Lego Star Wars The Force awakens?
The estimated time to complete all 49 LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens achievements is 25-30 hours.
Is Lego Star Wars Complete Saga 4 player?
For a dozen years Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga has been a classic game for nearly everyone, but one issue still remains. The game has only ever featured two player co-op, making it impossible to play with more than one friend, despite this game being perfect for large groups of people.
How do you beat Lego Star Wars 100%?
- 160 gold bricks.
- 360 mini-kits.
- 36 red bricks.
- 360 blue mini-kits.
- buy all of the characters.
- buy all of the extras.
- buy all of the tips.
- finish all the super stories.
What happens when you get 100% in Lego Star Wars?
Get 100.0% by buying everything, getting all the True Jedi Statuses for Story and Free Play, getting all the Red Power Bricks, completing all the Minikits, completing LEGO City, and getting all the Gold Bricks. Reward for 100.0%: Nothing.
How do you get 100% on Lego Star Wars 2?
Requirements for 100% Completion:
- Complete all 18 Levels in Story Mode.
- Collect all 10 Minikits in all 18 Levels.
- Get True Jedi Status in Story Mode on all 18 Levels.
- Get True Jedi Status in Free Play on all 18 Levels.
- Collect the Red Power Brick in all 18 Levels.
- Complete the Super Story for all three Episodes.
How do you get 100% on Lego Star Wars The Force awakens?
How to achieve a 100% completion of the game?
- Unlock and purchase all of the red LEGO bricks (18 of them can be unlocked in the missions).
- Unlock all 205 playable characters (some of them can be unlocked by completing side missions, some must be purchased for studs).