What is the secret code in Harry Potter Lego?
General Lego Harry Potter Cheats
|Cheat||Description||Lego Harry Potter Cheat Code|
|Gold Brick Detector||Detects Gold Bricks||84QNQN|
|Hogwarts Crest Detector||Detects Hogwarts Crests||TTMC6D|
|Ice Rink||Floor behaves like slippy ice||F88VUW|
|Invincibility||Invincible to damage||QQWC6B|
How do you unlock Fang in Lego Harry Potter?
Fang – To unlock Fang you need to use Fang or Hermoine’s cat to dig in the first area of the level. It is located in a hidden, off-screen area in the southeast part of the level you start on. Hagrid – In the third area you will see a sealed chest, blast it open with Reducto to unlock Hagrid.
Can you unlock characters in Free Play Lego Harry Potter?
In many cases you will have to revisit the level in Free Play to unlock a specific character or two so waiting until you meet all of the requirements before bothering to revisit will spare you replaying each level yet more times than necessary.
Which characters can use dark magic in Lego Harry Potter 5 7?
Known Playable Characters
- Aberforth Dumbledore.
- Alastor Moody (Abilities: Use Magical Eye)
- Albus Dumbledore (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antioch Peverell (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antonin Dolohov (Abilities: Dark Magic)
- Arabella Figg.
- Argus Filch (Abilities: Mrs.
Who is strong in Lego Harry Potter?
In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Dudley Dursley and Vernon Dursley both have the Super Strength ability.
What are the cheat codes for Lego Harry Potter Years 1 4?
- AUC8EH – Carrot Wands.
- H27KGC – Character Studs.
- HA79V8 – Character Token Detector.
- T7PVVN – Christmas.
- 4DMK2R – Disguise.
- J9U6Z9 – Extra Hearts.
- ZEX7MV – Fall Rescue.
- Z9BFAD – Fast Dig.
How do you unlock Hagrid in Lego Harry Potter Years 5 7?
Ol’ Hagrid would tell you that himself, but he managed to get himself locked away in both “Lego Harry Potter” games. To unlock Hagrid’s pieces in “Years 1-4” and “Years 5-7,” you must find his hidden character tokens. You’ll find a total of three Hagrid character tokens during Years 1 and 6.
How do you get more characters in LEGO Harry Potter?
- Go out to Daigon Alley from the Leaky Cauldron. Along the left side of the alley are the shops to buy extras, charachters, etc. User Info: pluto88. …
- Go to menu (press the +) and then go down to ‘go to the Leaky Cauldron’. Once in there, there is a hallway/doorway at the back of the room- go through.
Can you change characters in Harry Potter Lego?
Hold Y, brings up the selection screen in freeplay iirc as for hogwarts use the polyjuice potion pots to change character (orange smoke ones?)