What do blue Minikits do in Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga?
Blue Canisters are found in the Challenge of each level. Collecting 10 of these in a level in 10 minutes will grant you a Gold Brick. They are significatly easier to find than normal Minikits.
How do you get 100 percent on Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga?
- 160 gold bricks.
- 360 mini-kits.
- 36 red bricks.
- 360 blue mini-kits.
- buy all of the characters.
- buy all of the extras.
- buy all of the tips.
- finish all the super stories.
What is super GONK?
Super Gonk is an extra in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. When turned on, it turns the slow, plodding Gonk Droid into a fast-walking speed demon. This code also gives Gonk one of the highest jumps in the game.
What does poop money do in Lego Star Wars?
Poo Money is an extra in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. If you turn it on, when you get on a Bantha, Tauntaun, or any other animal and press Z, the animal will poop out studs. The extra is similar to Fertilizer in a way that they both have creatures in the game poop.
What red bricks Lego Star Wars?
- Super Gonk. Red brick #1. The Gonk droid is faster and can jump higher.
- Fertilizer. Red brick #2. …
- Walkie Talkie Disable. Red brick #3. …
- Red Brick Detector. Red brick #4. …
- Super Slap. Red brick #5. …
- Force Grapple Leap. Red brick #6. …
- Stud Magnet. Red brick #7. …
- Disarm Troopers. Red brick #8.
How long does it take to finish Lego Star Wars?
The estimated time to complete all 42 LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga achievements is 35-40 hours.
How do you get all the Minikits?
Getting all the minikits is slightly harder. You’ll want to return to levels through Free Play — open the map menu and scroll left to reach the level select. Here, you can replay any level in the story with all your current characters unlocked.