Who is owner of LEGO?

Is Lego its own company?

Lego (/ˈlɛɡoʊ/ LEG-oh, Danish: [ˈle̝ːgo]; stylised as LEGO) is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark.

Lego.

Logo of Lego since 1998
Type Construction set
Company The Lego Group
Country Denmark
Availability 1949–present

Who are Legos shareholders?

The LEGO Group is 25%-owned by the LEGO Foundation through the Koldingvej 2, Billund A/S share of ownership in LEGO A/S. The remaining 75% is owned through KIRKBI A/S by the Kirk Kristiansen family. The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through play and learning.

Did Disney buy Legos?

Copenhagen, Denmark, April 1, 2015 – In an effort to expand their range of merchandising around the world, The Walt Disney Company has acquired the toy giant LEGO after a $4.01 billion transaction took place between Disney and The LEGO Group.

Who is the CEO of Lego?

IT IS INTERESTING:  Best answer: How do you open the spell wheel in Lego Harry Potter?
World of lego games