|Logo since 1998|
|Trade name||The Lego Group|
|Founded||10 August 1932|
|Founder||Ole Kirk Christiansen|
What are the Lego brand values?
In 2020, the LEGO brand was valued at approximately 7.54 billion U.S. dollars. In comparison, the brand’s valuation was 5.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2015.
Brand value of LEGO worldwide from 2015 to 2020 (in million U.S. dollars)
|Characteristic||Brand value in million U.S. dollars|
What is the brand purpose of LEGO?
‘Inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow‘ Our ultimate purpose is to inspire and develop children to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future – experiencing the endless human possibility.
Why is LEGO the most powerful brand?
The children’s toy manufacturer Lego scored highly on a wide variety of measures on Brand Finance’s Brand Strength Index such as familiarity, loyalty, promotion, staff satisfaction and corporate reputation.
Who owns LEGO now?
Who is Legos target audience?
1. Understanding the target market – Lego is Parent-Approved. While kids are the primary target audience of any toy company, smart businesses also market to parents. These are the breadwinners who actually open their purse strings to buy the product.
What is the most expensive Lego set?
The 7 Most Expensive Lego Sets in the World
- Top 7 Most Expensive Lego Sets in the World. …
- Taj Mahal #10256 – $369.99. …
- Roller Coaster #10261 – $379.99. …
- Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 #42115 – $379.99. …
- Diagon Alley #75978 – $399.99. …
- Hogwarts Castle #71043 – $399.99. …
- Liebherr R 9800 Excavator #42100 – $449.99.
Who are LEGO competitors?
LEGO’s top competitors include Bandai Namco, Mattel, Hasbro and Addo Play. LEGO is a company that develops, produces, markets, and sells play materials. Bandai Namco is a provider of entertainment-related products.
What pricing strategy does LEGO use?
Price in the Marketing Mix Of Lego :
Lego has adopted a mid-premium pricing policy for its high-end products so that it seems reasonable and affordable to its customers. It has maintained value-based pricing strategy so that it can create further markets by increasing its customer base.
Is LEGO a good company?
Lego is the world’s most reputable company as tech giants lag, survey says. … Lego has topped a list of the world’s most reputable companies for the fourth year in a row, according to an annual survey, closely followed by Disney, with both firms appearing in the top 10 every year since 2011.