Just go to www.givebackbox.com/LEGO, print out a shipping label, box up your bricks and get them to the post office. You can also visit one of our LEGO Stores to get a free shipping label or drop your donation off in person.
How do you dispose of old Legos?
What to Do With Old LEGO
- Donate to Charity. Charities and charity shops are always looking for donations, especially for children’s toys. …
- Give to a Local School. …
- Hand it Down. …
- Don’t Recycle! …
- Sell it On. …
- Sell your LEGO to Zapper.
Does goodwill take Legos?
Donate them to a Nearby Goodwill or Salvation Army- Some neighborhood Goodwills will accept legos outside of kits. … Sell them to Toy Brick Brigade- There is an online store for used legos. They will buy your legos by the pound to turn back into sets.
What items should not be donated?
25 Things You Should NEVER Donate
- Dirty clothes/linens.
- Ripped clothes/linens.
- Stained clothes/linens.
- Smelly clothes/linens.
- Especially wrinkly clothes.
- Cut off jeans. These items are commonly donated, but they are not commonly sold. …
- Shoes that are scuffed up/ have holes.
- Shoes that smell.