|Logo since 1998|
|Trade name||The Lego Group|
|Founded||10 August 1932|
|Founder||Ole Kirk Christiansen|
Is LEGO its own company?
Lego (/ˈlɛɡoʊ/ LEG-oh, Danish: [ˈle̝ːgo]; stylised as LEGO) is a line of plastic construction toys that are manufactured by The Lego Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark.
|Logo of Lego since 1998|
|Company||The Lego Group|
Is LEGO Indian brand?
The Lego Group was founded in Billund, Denmark, in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, its name derived from the two Danish words “LEg GOdt”, which mean “Play Well”. Today, the Lego Group remains a family-owned company headquartered in Billund.
Who owns and controls the Lego brand?
The LEGO Group is 75 percent owned by the third and fourth generations of the Kirk Kristiansen founding family, Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen and his three children, through their holding and investment company KIRKBI A/S. The remaining 25 percent is owned by the LEGO Foundation.
Is LEGO a top 10 brand?
Lego has claimed its place as the 7th strongest brand globally, up four places from 2020, as its BSI score increased to 90.2 out of 100. This comes following a dip in brand strength in recent years, after last claiming the title of the world’s strongest brand in 2017 and losing out on the global top 10 for two years.
Who runs Lego?
Who is the CEO of Lego?
What is the most expensive LEGO set?
The 7 Most Expensive Lego Sets in the World
- Top 7 Most Expensive Lego Sets in the World. …
- Taj Mahal #10256 – $369.99. …
- Roller Coaster #10261 – $379.99. …
- Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 #42115 – $379.99. …
- Diagon Alley #75978 – $399.99. …
- Hogwarts Castle #71043 – $399.99. …
- Liebherr R 9800 Excavator #42100 – $449.99.