Who has a key in Harry Potter Lego 1 4?
In the room their are three keys. To get the keys you will need Hermione, Griphook, and a Hufflepuff student (you can also use Dumbledore). To get the first key, go near the door where their is a picture with a man in it.
Can you unlock characters in Free Play Lego Harry Potter?
In many cases you will have to revisit the level in Free Play to unlock a specific character or two so waiting until you meet all of the requirements before bothering to revisit will spare you replaying each level yet more times than necessary.
How do you unlock Fang in Lego Harry Potter?
Fang – To unlock Fang you need to use Fang or Hermoine’s cat to dig in the first area of the level. It is located in a hidden, off-screen area in the southeast part of the level you start on. Hagrid – In the third area you will see a sealed chest, blast it open with Reducto to unlock Hagrid.
Which characters can use dark magic in Lego Harry Potter 5 7?
Known Playable Characters
- Aberforth Dumbledore.
- Alastor Moody (Abilities: Use Magical Eye)
- Albus Dumbledore (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antioch Peverell (Abilities: Use Elder Wand)
- Antonin Dolohov (Abilities: Dark Magic)
- Arabella Figg.
- Argus Filch (Abilities: Mrs.
Where is Hagrid character token?
It is located in a hidden, off-screen area in the southeast part of the level you start on. Hagrid – In the third area you will see a sealed chest, blast it open with Reducto to unlock Hagrid.
Does Igor karkaroff have dark magic?
Igor Karkaroff is the captain of the . He is sometimes rumoured to have Dark Magic which he doesn’t have, but should according to the movies.
How do you get Snape in LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 4?
Snape can be found in the secret room in Potions classroom located in Hogwarts. A puzzle to create a goblin vault – Griphook, the goblin with the key (Unlocked in the first level in Year 1) Thanks to Kinesis916 for that.
How do you get more characters in LEGO Harry Potter?
- Go out to Daigon Alley from the Leaky Cauldron. Along the left side of the alley are the shops to buy extras, charachters, etc. User Info: pluto88. …
- Go to menu (press the +) and then go down to ‘go to the Leaky Cauldron’. Once in there, there is a hallway/doorway at the back of the room- go through.
Can you change characters in Harry Potter Lego?
Hold Y, brings up the selection screen in freeplay iirc as for hogwarts use the polyjuice potion pots to change character (orange smoke ones?)