How do I send ideas to Lego?
The process is as follows:
- Submit your idea to LEGO Ideas. Take some time to get good pictures, and write a good description, or your idea will probably not make it off the ground.
- Get votes for your idea. …
- Go through the review process. …
- Buy your new LEGO product.
How do I contact someone at Lego?
- Chat with us. Go to or chatroom to get help with any questions big or small.
- Call us. LEGO® Customer Service. 00800 5346 5555. …
- Customer Service site. Get all your questions answered at our Customer Service site.
How much do Lego Ideas pay?
Lego Ideas (formerly known as Lego Cuusoo) is a website run by Chaordix and The Lego Group, which allows users to submit ideas for Lego products to be turned into potential sets available commercially, with the original designer receiving 1% of the royalties.
Who owns LEGO now?
Can you return Legos to Lego store?
As long as you bought the items in the last 90 days, you can take them back to the LEGO Store and one of our in-store Brick Specialists will be able to help you. You can get a full refund for any sealed sets originally purchased at one of our stores if you still have the receipt.