SAVING THE GAME – Progress in LEGO® Disney Pirates of the Caribbean is saved automatically after completing a chapter/level in Story mode and during play in Free Play mode.
Is Lego Pirates of the Caribbean worth it?
It’s definitely worth having seen the first few films in the series so that you know the characters a bit before diving in – especially some of their more subtle nuances, but it’s not enough that you couldn’t jump in and enjoy the game without it.
How long does it take to 100 Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
Based on 164 User Ratings
|Nintendo DS||4||18h 01m|
|PlayStation 3||46||25h 58m|
What is the code for Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
|ld9454||Govorner Weatherby Swann|
How do you get 100 on Lego Pirates?
To complete the game to 100% you have to:
- Complete all levels in story mode.
- Achieve true pirate on all levels (see “There’s the Jack I know”).
- Collect all minikits on all levels.
- Fill the compass on all levels.
- Collect all red hats (see “You may throw my hat”).
- Collect all gold bricks (see “Take what you can”).
Will they remaster Lego Pirates of the Caribbean?
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: Remastered is a remake of the original game of the same name. It also includes a bonus level based on KH2’s Port Royal and as well as dialogue being used.