Welcome to MOC Plans Discussion Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lets start things off!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

nychase

nychase

MOCplans Godfather

• Administrators
  • 4 posts

I want to open this thread to encouarge users to post about what they would like to see MOCplans become.  I certainly understand that we are lacking some MOC's in area's other than technic so if you have any MOC's that are well established that you think we should feature in the short-term while we are developing V2.0 let me know! 

Feel free to let me know of any ideas or questions you have!

peter smyth

peter smyth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi all just wondering if this is a problem with the site. I have to login twice once for the main site and the another time for the forums. I have to logout of the forums to then access the main site. Is this how you planned it??

nychase

nychase

MOCplans Godfather

• Administrators
  • 4 posts

Its not working at the moment as intended.  There are issues between authenticating a user from our main site and then using the same database for the forum software to authenticate.  That being said we are working on resolving that.

Soonsuk Kwon

Soonsuk Kwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

I want to open this thread to encouarge users to post about what they would like to see MOCplans become.  I certainly understand that we are lacking some MOC's in area's other than technic so if you have any MOC's that are well established that you think we should feature in the short-term while we are developing V2.0 let me know! 

Feel free to let me know of any ideas or questions you have!

I Love this community... I always wanted to sell my instructions, but it was so hard to me....

Just Question, Can I sell my instructions for free?

Suggestion, We Want to have little larger profile image...

Thank you for this topic! :)

nychase

nychase

MOCplans Godfather

• Administrators
  • 4 posts

Yes, Having instructions for free is a priority for us.  Our security is actually too tight at the moment so we are working on creating a way to allow free access for those who want to have their designs featured but don't wish to charge poeple for the usage of them.

Soonsuk Kwon

Soonsuk Kwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Yes, Having instructions for free is a priority for us.  Our security is actually too tight at the moment so we are working on creating a way to allow free access for those who want to have their designs featured but don't wish to charge poeple for the usage of them.

Thank you, so much

Tim Wright

Tim Wright

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I was wondering about the possibility of downloading certain pages from the instruction booklets. My main reason for doing this is not because of the instructions themselves, but rather the sheet of sticker designs that are included within the instructions. Without being able to download the sheet, I would have to use print screen to piece together the different stickers, which I would rather avoid doing. If there was some way to individually download the sticker sheet, I would be very grateful. I don't know how common this problem is amongst other sets, but the set I am referencing is RoscoPC's Mclaren MP4/4.

Aurelien Selle

Aurelien Selle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello !

is the site open for registration?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users